Early childhood educator assistant
La Garderie Touche-à-Tout de Sudbury based in Laurentian University, 935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, ON P3E 2C6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: La Garderie Touche-à-Tout de Sudbury
Position: Early childhood educator assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.58 to $23.86 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Laurentian University, 935 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury, ON P3E 2C6
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining daycare equipment as well as assisting with housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have completed Food allergy and anaphylaxis training as well as a First Aid, CPR, and Safe Food Handling certificate.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in a child care centre.
- The candidate must work before and after school programmes.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal record check as well as a vulnerable sector check.
- The candidate should have their immunization records.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed