George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc based in St. Catharines, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dining room host/hostess who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Part time job. The shift timings include On Call and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: George Darte Funeral Chapel Inc
Position: Dining room host/hostess
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $19.99 hourly (to be negotiated) 3 to 24 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Part time
Location: St. Catharines, ON
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must attend to seating arrangements for large groups.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must perform opening and closing activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must complete Food and Beverage Server Training.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must work in the Formal Dining Room.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate will receive Employer-paid learning and training, On-site amenities, Paid time off (volunteer or personal days), Parking facilities, and a Wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter