Delivery Station warehouse associate
Amazon is one of the largest retailing platforms available online. It has millions of products available that anyone can buy from anywhere globally. Recently, Amazon released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Delivery station warehouse associate. Candidates who are interested in working at this post can apply by visiting the official website of Amazon. Candidates get finalized for the job based on their skills and work experience.
Employer Name: Amazon
Position: Delivery stations warehouse associate
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.75 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: 9899 McDonald Park Road, Sidney, Canada
- Candidates will get the chance to work with a dedicated Amazon team.
- Candidates will have to ensure the delivery of packages to the customers and provide Amazon customer service to them.
- Candidates may have to work in flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules.
- Candidates will have to solve the problems related to delivery and maintain proper communication with customers to deliver the order.
- Candidates must have passed high school, GED, or have an equivalent diploma.
- Candidates must be able to read and write in the English language.
- Candidates must have working experience of delivery at least 6 months.
- Candidates must be able to lift weights around 30 lbs.
- Candidates with the age below 18 years are not considered eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Career development opportunities are filled with this post.
- Candidates will get health care benefits working at this job.
- Candidates get a chance to work independently.
- A shuttle service is also available free of cost at this store.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in joining Amazon as delivery agents should not wait and apply for this job. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Use the link we shared below and apply now