WestJet has declared a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Delivery Manager. Candidates must comprehend the duties and accountabilities and give their utmost effort, which is essential. They are accountable for the delivery of all OCC Commercial Operations programs and supporting the OCC Commercial Operations teams. They will be expected to improve and support strong working relationships with internal business units and external vendors and represent the OCC Commercial Operations teams by giving specific needs, timelines, and departmental factors to development work.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: Delivery Manager
Salary: $105,234 yearly
Employment Type: Full-time Regular
Location: Calgary, AB
- Candidates will collaborate with other departments and OCC Leadership to develop and implement OCC Commercial Operations programs and program changes.
- They are in charge of ensuring that proper requirements, timelines, and deliverables are created.
- They will create project schedules and oversee activities for initiatives and programs.
- Candidates must have a minimum three years airline operational experience, a strong asset.
- They must have current enrollment, progress towards, or completion of a Project Management Certificate considered an asset.
- They must have experience with WestJet operational systems as an asset.
- They should possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills with the capability of establishing respect and credibility through actions.
- Candidates must have the ability to maintain logs for risks, issues, actions, and decisions to ensure proactive handling.
- They should possess the capability to prepare status reports, presentations, and documentation for initiatives to keep stakeholders informed.
- Candidates will experience a fun and friendly culture, collaborating with colleagues to achieve success.
- You and your family will receive travel privileges, effective from your start date.
- Flexible Savings and Benefit programs will be available to meet your specific needs.
How to apply
We kindly implore all candidates qualified and interested in the Delivery Manager role to utilise the link below for swift registration, assuring the provision of exact information, as the registration process is currently started and nearing its closure.