TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC. based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Data entry clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: TORONTO SKY AVIATION INC.
Position: Data entry clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.75 to $17.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 42.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Concord, ON
- The candidate must receive and register documents for data entry.
- The candidate must enter data in the format specified.
- The candidate must verify the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- The candidate must store, update, and maintain databases.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate will be required to use a scanner to create digital records.
- The candidate must transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Type of data entry
- The type of data entry used is alphanumeric.
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Database software, Accounting software, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
- The candidate must be familiar with business terminology.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about invoices, reports, and records.
Keystrokes per hour
- Keystrokes per hour range from 0 to 10,000 sph.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Health, Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the Health and Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples