FERME MIRELLA INC based in St-Bernardin, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: FERME MIRELLA INC
Position: Dairy farm worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 to 75 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St-Bernardin, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of Calving.
- The candidate will be in charge of farm animal grooming.
- The candidate will have to feed inventory.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is livestock combination farming.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate will have previous experience operating a Loader and Tractor.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed