Dairy farm worker
Bronson Dairy Inc. based in NE– 9- 8- 5E near Linden, Niverville, MB R0A 0X1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bronson Dairy Inc.
Position: Dairy farm worker
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $13.95 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: NE– 9- 8- 5E near Linden, Niverville, MB R0A 0X1
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate will have to milk cows.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and maintain equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the dairy industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
26108C Mun 44N