Carbo Medical Supplies based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Carbo Medical Supplies
Position: Customer service clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
- The candidate must access and process information.
- The candidate must respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate must make arrangements for refunds and credits.
- The candidate must issue receipts and other forms.
- The candidate must keep records and statistics.
- The candidate must order office supplies and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general office duties.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate must sell merchandise.
- The candidate must be able to use computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems.
- The candidate will be expected to provide merchandise advice.
- The candidate must conduct sales transactions via Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The candidate must greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services desired for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate must prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept payment by cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit.
- The candidate must keep sales records for inventory control.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the display of merchandise.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university program lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution center and in shop.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with the Internet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows, MS Word and Quick Books.
- The candidate must have prior experience selling medical equipment and supplies.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- JB20230825