WestJet has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Customer Service Agent. They are responsible for helping our guests have a positive experience getting through the airport and on to the aircraft. They are a true customer service agent and come with a minimum of two years’ experience in a customer-facing role. They also understand the importance of safely performing on-time and bring a proven track record for punctuality and reliability.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: Customer Service Agent
Salary: $16.67 Hourly
Employment Type: Part-time, Regular
Location: Calgary, AB (YYC)
- Candidates have to provide a safe and positive airport experience for our guests traveling through our airport.
- They have ability to perform guest service tasks such as processing service fees, creating new and/or changing reservations, issuing tickets, supporting self-serve kiosks, assisting guests with mobility issues, aircraft arrivals and departures.
- They must adhere to uniform and appearance standards as prescribed under company policy.
- Candidates must have prior experience working in an airline, travel, tourism or hospitality would be considered an asset.
- They must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Candidates must be proficient in reading the English language.
- They can manage uncomfortable or challenging situations with the public.
- They can carry oneself with the utmost professionalism and poise while on-duty or in the public eye.
- Candidates will get a fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win
- Candidates will get savings and Benefit programs that are flexible to meet your specific needs.
- They will get travel privileges for you and your family, effective from your start date.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested for the post of Customer Service Agent are requested to fill in their exact information in the registration process by clicking the link given below. Registration process is going to apply at your earliest convenience.