King Rustic Kitchen & Bar based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook, small establishment who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the evening shift.
Employer Name: King Rustic Kitchen & Bar
Position: Cook, small establishment
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- Health, long-term, financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- In addition to the health, long-term, and financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.