Firm Capital Property Management Corp. based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Controller – financial services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Firm Capital Property Management Corp.
Position: Controller – financial services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $110,000 to $120,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for training, directing, and motivating employees.
- The candidate will be responsible for assigning, coordinating, and reviewing projects and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of financial control systems.
- The candidate must supervise the collection and analysis of financial data.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise report preparation.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting and Finance, Finance, General, and Real Estate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be required to work in the following industries: fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), primary industry, and finance and insurance.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with the Yardi system.
- Health, Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and a bonus.
- In addition to the Health and Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and On-site amenities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.