Amazon has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Control Systems Technician. Candidates will focus on equipment troubleshooting and maintaining material handling equipment. They will maintain material handling control systems industrial motor and control systems. They will monitor material handling equipment (MHE) metrics and partner with the Controls. If you are interested in this job position, you are requested to read the article given below. Here you will find all information regarding this job.
Employer Name: Amazon
Position: Control Systems Technician
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $46 per hour
Employment Type: Regular
- Candidates will promote a safe working environment.
- They will maintain material handling control systems, industrial.
- They will maintain motor control systems, servo and frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems.
- They will monitor Material Handling Equipment (MHE) metrics and partner with Controls Technicians.
- They will utilize Operation System Assessment reports.
- They will improve material handling system reliability through preventive maintenance tasks completion.
- They will identify deficiency repairs.
- Candidates must have one years of Microsoft Office products and applications experience.
- Candidates must be passed in High school or equivalent diploma, for this job.
- Candidates must have two years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in Control Systems.
- Candidates must have one years of experience with HMI components.
- Candidates must have print and apply labeling systems and scales and HMI systems and control cabinets experience.
- Candidates must have the ability to work in a flexible schedule.
- They must shift work area including weekends and nights or holidays.
- Candidates will get healthcare benefits starting on day one.
- Candidates will get up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Company will promote a safe working environment to all the candidates.
- Company will pay a high pay scale.
How to apply
We hope you like the information. If you are interested for the post, register yourself by clicking the link which is shared by the team in this article below.