Kitchens By Macri based in 5200 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 1E4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Kitchens By Macri
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.06 hourly for 35 hours per 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5200 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 1E4
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation