Mar-Tec Woodworking LTD based in 6801 Columbus Road, Mississauga, ON L5T 2G9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Mar-Tec Woodworking LTD
Position: Construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6801 Columbus Road, Mississauga, ON L5T 2G9
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential buildings.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must have a hard hat.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation