Super Star Plumbing and Heating LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Super Star Plumbing and Heating LTD
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $29.00 to $30.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in pipe alignment during pipeline construction.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out routine maintenance tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to instruct apprentices.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.