BCP CONSTRUCTION LTD. based in 48 Saddlestone Grove NE, Calgary, AB T3J 0Z6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: BCP CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 48 Saddlestone Grove NE, Calgary, AB T3J 0Z6
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.