Friendly Roofing Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Friendly Roofing Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
9711 128A Street