Vernon Stucco & Plaster Ltd. based in Vernon, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Vernon Stucco & Plaster Ltd.
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vernon, BC
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be required to clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7090 Jasper Drive