All the candidates who want to join University Health Network, they can fill the registration form which is the post of Clinical Research Analyst. Here we are sharing below the link by which candidates can register. If you are interested, you must have to complete Graduation because without the qualification you can’t get it. There are some responsibilities and requirements mentioned here by which you can understand it better. Read the full article and get the post of Clinical Research Analyst.
Employer Name: University Health Network
Position: Clinical Research Analyst
Salary: $30.78 – $38.48 hourly
Employment Type: Temporary, Full Time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Clinical Research Analysts will set priorities as well as they will work independently with accuracy.
- In a multitasking environment, candidates will provide support for monitoring and audits as well as regulatory inspections.
- Candidates for the post of Clinical Research Analyst must have strong Proficiency with MS Office software and Word.
- Candidates must attain experience working with databases as well as speaking with patients and participants.
- Candidates must know about Excel, Outlook and Teams too.
- They must have the ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Candidates for the post of Clinical Research Analyst always get a flexible work environment.
- They will also get competitive offer packages.
- Candidates who work in University Health Network will get multiple corporate discounts including travel and restaurants.
- They will also get some other corporate discounts like parking, phone plans, auto insurance discounts as well as on-site gyms.
How to apply
Those candidates who are eligible for the post of Clinical Research Analyst are kindly requested to register as soon as possible because let us remind you that the company has already started the registration process and it is the responsibility of the candidates to register. All interested and eligible candidates have to register by which we have shared the link below.