GDI Integrated Facility Services based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, carpets who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: GDI Integrated Facility Services
Position: Cleaner, carpets
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a carpet cleaning machine.
- The candidate must have prior experience cleaning carpets or rugs.
- The employer will provide the candidate with a vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Health and Financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Commission.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples