J n S Building Maintenance Inc. based in 1635, 22nd Ave. NW, Calgary, AB T2M 1R4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: J n S Building Maintenance Inc.
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1635, 22nd Ave. NW, Calgary, AB T2M 1R4
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in a cleaning service company.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.