The Greener Cleaners Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: The Greener Cleaners Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The candidate must dust furniture.
- The candidate will be responsible for vacuuming carpets, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be responsible for addressing customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Maternity and parental benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.