Spic & Span Cleaning Services based in 4360 Agar Dr, Richmond, BC V7B 1A3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: Spic & Span Cleaning Services
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4360 Agar Dr, Richmond, BC V7B 1A3
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be punctual.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate must work in an office building, an airport, an industrial facility or establishment, and a commercial building.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own vehicle.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The employer will not pay for the candidate’s travel expenses.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities, Team building opportunities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
604-880-5867 Between 09:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples