A&M Cleaning Inc. based in 225F MacKay Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4T5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning. The position of Cleaner has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: A&M Cleaning Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 225F MacKay Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 4T5
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an apartment/condominium complex, an office building, a commercial building, and a private residence.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The employer will provide the candidate with a vehicle.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.