Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
Service Canada based in 210 Main Street East, Listowel, ON N4W 2B7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Service Canada
Position: Citizen services officer (CSO) – government services
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.34 hourly for 35 to 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Full time
Location: 210 Main Street East, Listowel, ON N4W 2B7
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Windows.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have an enhanced reliability security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a credit check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience