Nishant Vasdev based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child caregiver – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning. The position of Child caregiver – private home has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Nishant Vasdev
Position: Child caregiver – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.75 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate must keep daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the home safe and healthy.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the employer’s residence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.