Mr. Rabinovitch based in Cote-Saint-Luc, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care provider – private home who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning. The position of Child care provider – private home has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Mr. Rabinovitch
Position: Child care provider – private home
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $610 weekly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Cote-Saint-Luc, QC
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Security and safety
- The candidate must provide valid reference information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.