Child care live-in caregiver
Private Household based in King City, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Child care live-in caregiver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours, and shift schedules will be determined later. The position of Child care live-in caregiver has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Private Household
Position: Child care live-in caregiver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 15 to 30 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Location: King City, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, ironing and pressing clothes and household linens.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Italian language is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and care for a diverse group of children.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driver’s licence validity check.
- The employer will provide the candidate with a vehicle.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2293623
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Copy of latest school transcript
- Proof of student enrollment