Skips General Maintenance based in Wolfville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Chicken catcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Skips General Maintenance
Position: Chicken catcher
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $13.35 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Wolfville, NS
- The candidate will be expected to detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is Other poultry farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
577 west brooklyn mtn rd