Astra North Infoteck Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Call centre agent – customer service who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined, but the candidate will be required to work from 07:00 a.m. to 15:00 p.m.
Employer Name: Astra North Infoteck Inc.
Position: Call centre agent – customer service
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up billing for services.
- The candidate must make arrangements for refunds and credits.
- The candidate will be expected to keep records and statistics.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments.
- The candidate must respond to written and oral questions.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive On-site amenities and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples