Palma Pasta Corporation based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher, retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Palma Pasta Corporation
Position: Butcher, retail
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must clean meats in preparation for processing or cutting.
- The candidate must cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat.
- The candidate will be required to wrap and package prepared meats.
- The candidate must remove the bones from the meat.
- The candidate will have to weigh meats for sale.
- The candidate will have to cut poultry into pieces.
- The candidate will have to price meat products.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and prepare fish and shellfish.
- The candidate will be required to cut fish into steaks and fillets.
- The candidate must supervise other butchers, meat cutters, and fishmongers.
- The candidate will be required to prepare special orders.
- The candidate must prepare special displays of meats, poultry, and fish products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- P22P11-2