Eleven Foods Incorporated based in Hanover, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building superintendent who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Eleven Foods Incorporated
Position: Building superintendent
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 35 hours per 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Hanover, ON
- The candidate must be able to use industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other waste.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate must clean windows, interior walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, as well as contact tradespeople for major repairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for contacting contractors for establishment repairs and maintenance.
- The candidate will be expected to perform minor appliance repairs.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidate will be required to perform other routine maintenance tasks such as painting and drywall repair.
- The candidate must clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate must clear snow and ice from walkways and parking lots.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
870 Tower St. S.