City of Edmonton company has recently released a job notification where they are looking for candidates for the position of Building Condition Assessment Coordinator. They have to review consultants’ designs, reports, plans, engineering drawings and also specifications related to building structural and roofing systems. They also have to perform field inspections of the building structure, building envelope. All candidates who want to join this company for their bright career, make sure they are already aware of all the responsibilities and criteria about this position.
Employer Name: City of Edmonton
Position: Building Condition Assessment Coordinator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.901 – $52.659 per hour
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
- All candidates will be responsible for reviewing architectural and engineering drawings and specifications.
- Candidates will develop rehabilitation and replacement strategies to address the current condition and also improve long-term serviceability of the facility.
- They are also responsible for developing cost estimates for required maintenance and repairs of building components based on experience and regional construction costs.
- They have to identify candidate systems and components for capital improvement and replacement measures.
- All candidates must have completion of a degree or diploma from a recognized Institute of Technology or University program in an appropriate specialty viz.
- They also must hold a minimum requirement as a Certified Engineering Technologist.
- Professional Technologist (P.Tech.) or Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) would be an asset.
- Candidates also must hold a valid class 5 drivers licence.
- Candidates must have strong computer skills including proficiency in word processing.
- Candidates must have the ability to recognize hazardous materials or conditions.
- Demonstrating service excellence, embracing diversity and promoting inclusiveness would be an asset for the post.
- They have to work well with people in a variety of situations, resolving conflicts and also effective solutions to both technical and non-technical problems.
- Applicants also must have knowledge of current construction and industry practices, methods and materials.
- The City of Edmonton company will give a good annual package.
- They will also provide paid vacation for sick leave and holidays.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked all the eligibility criteria already and are also interested in the post of Building Condition Assessment Coordinator are genuinely requested to register themselves just by clicking the following link which has already been given below. They are also requested to complete their registration with their accurate information.