Boat assembly repairer
Monaro Marine Ltd based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Boat assembly repairer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Monaro Marine Ltd
Position: Boat assembly repairer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be required to assemble prefabricated parts and sections of fibreglass, metal, or other materials to form boats.
- The candidate will be expected to install trims, rudders, seats, engine mounts, and other accessories.
- The candidate must be able to repair boats.
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Type of materials
- The materials are fibreglass and wood.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must have their own tools, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, and ear plugs.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter