Cyclepath Kelowna Inc. based in 2169 Springfield Road, Kelowna, BC V1Y 7X1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bicycle mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Cyclepath Kelowna Inc.
Position: Bicycle mechanic
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2169 Springfield Road, Kelowna, BC V1Y 7X1
- The candidate will be required to inspect products in order to determine the need for repair.
- The candidate will be required to repair or replace defective or worn parts and components.
- The candidate will be expected to test and adjust repaired products to ensure proper operation.
- The candidate will be required to calibrate products using hand tools.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in Other trades.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The work setting will be repair and service.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in bicycle repair.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.