COBs Bread Mission Hills based in Mission, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Baker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Early Morning and Morning (02:00 to 12:00). The position of Baker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: COBs Bread Mission Hills
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mission, BC
Food Specialties: Breads and rolls
- The candidate will be required to prepare special orders.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the kitchen and food service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that the quality of the products meets established standards.
- The candidate will be required to create production schedules.
- The candidate will be required to bake mixed dough and batters.
- The candidate will be required to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies, and cakes, and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- The candidate must be able to operate machinery.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising baking and kitchen staff.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be capable of supervising 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a Bake shop.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended period.
- Are you currently authorised to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous work experience in this field?
- Health and long-term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed