Heizell Torres based in Kleinburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Babysitting caregiver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, On Call and Morning. The position of Babysitting caregiver has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Heizell Torres
Position: Babysitting caregiver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kleinburg, ON
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to accompany the family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be expected to care for foster children.
- The candidate will be expected to discipline children using the methods specified by the parents.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the home safe and healthy.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate must prepare infants and children for rest periods.
- The candidate must sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change infant diapers.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Security and safety
- The candidate must provide valid reference information.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.