FIX AUTO TROIS-RIVIÈRES based in 1895, NOTRE-DAME CENTRE, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 4Y4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Autobody repairer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Autobody repairer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: FIX AUTO TROIS-RIVIÈRES
Position: Autobody repairer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1895, NOTRE-DAME CENTRE, Trois-Rivières, QC G9A 4Y4
- The candidate will be expected to review the damage report and estimate repair costs, as well as plan the work to be done.
- The candidate must clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate will be required to replace front end components, body components, doors and frames, and underbody components.
- The candidate must file, grind, and sand body surfaces to be repaired.
- The candidate will be required to mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting.
- The candidate will be required to use blocks and hammers to remove dents, buckles, and defects.
- The candidate must remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place.
- The candidate must repair or replace interior components.
- The candidate must be able to use soldering equipment or plastic filler to fill holes, dents, and seams.
- The candidate will be required to straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in a shop.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Work Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with body components, doors and frames, frame straightening, front end components, interior components, metal cutting, underbody components, Uni body machine, and welding.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.