Costco Wholesale has recently posted a job notification for the Audiologist / Hearing Instrument Practitioner (Licensed) position in which all the eligible candidates are invited. If all candidates are interested in this position Audiologist / Hearing Instrument Practitioner (Licensed) and also want to apply for then make sure before applying candidates must have awareness about the company and also the post. This job role requires a Dispensing Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Practitioner who will assess hearing, select/recommend hearing instruments when appropriate.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Audiologist / Hearing Instrument Practitioner (Licensed)
Salary: $23.00 – $62.00/ hour
Employment Type: Regular
Location: Quebec City, Canada
- All candidates will assess hearing, select/recommend hearing instruments when appropriate.
- They will also provide dispensing services which includes verifying and validating hearing instrument performance
- They are also responsible for tasks/procedures related to assessment of hearing for the purpose of dispensing hearing aids.
- Candidates will also do tasks/procedures related to the dispensing of hearing aids including hearing aid evaluations, recommendations, fitting, verification, validation, impression taking, shell repair and modification.
- All candidates will be responsible for adhering to all infection control and privacy and confidentiality standards.
- They have to maintain appropriate and complete records and documentation.
- They also must have knowledge about all products and services related to the hearing centre.
- They have to provide the highest level of member service.
- They are also responsible for escorting patients into the hearing testing facility and opening / closing doors when required.
- All candidates must have Masters Degree in Audiology or Registered/Licensed Hearing Instrument Practitioner with all qualifications to dispense hearing aids in your province.
- They also must have registered with the regulatory College in their province and/or Member in Good Standing with its Provincial Association with any required licensing for practice.
- Candidates must have clinical experience.
- Candidates must have strong communication and counselling member service skills.
- All candidates have to provide government funded services.
- They have to pay attention to detail and technical aptitude.
- They also must have strong organisational and time management.
- They also must have strong computer skills.
- Candidates will get a full benefits package and also a friendly work environment.
- They will also get a generous leave and good package.
How to apply
All candidates who have already checked out all the eligible criteria about the position of Audiologist / Hearing Instrument Practitioner (Licensed) candidates also requested to register themselves just by clicking the link which is given below. Make sure candidates will submit their updated resume in the registration process and also be requested to add their accurate information in it.