Canadian Pacific Railway has recently released a notification in which they are inviting all the candidates who are interested in the post of Assistant Trainmaster. Candidates will coordinate yard processes to fulfill engineering and mechanical requests for car movement and placement, customer care orders. They will assist in the coordination of all train movements within the yard, mainline and terminal to dispatching and operating crews. They are responsible for job safety briefings, efficiency tests. You can read the information in this article.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Assistant Trainmaster
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $85,000 – $94,191 per year
Employment Type: Full time
- Candidates will provide times update, delays and variances in NEXUS/Yard Planner and transfer of liability (TOL) notification as required
- They will troubleshoot and implement action plans and standard processes.
- They assist in crew transportation to and from trains, away from home terminal hotels.
- They will ensure mechanical requirements are met for car repair spotting.
- Candidates must have High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- They must have previous railway experience as a conductor or engineer or previous supervisory experience.
- They must have a valid driver’s license.
- They must have demonstrated operational knowledge.
- They must have the ability to obtain and maintain rules qualified (ex GCOR) qualifications.
- Candidates must have willing to operate trains to support operations.
- They must have qualified Locomotive Engineer as an asset.
- They must have proven ability to understand collective agreements and regulatory requirements.
- All the candidates will get a flexible and competitive benefits package.
- The candidates will get an Employer Funded Retirement Plan.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to join the Part-time Studies Program.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested for the post are requested to check the eligibility criteria as well as register through the link. Make sure that all the information will be corrected in the registration process.