Cora Breakfast and Lunch based in 505 Main Street SW, Towerlane mall, Airdrie, AB T4B 3K3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant cook who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Cora Breakfast and Lunch
Position: Assistant cook
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 505 Main Street SW, Towerlane mall, Airdrie, AB T4B 3K3
- The candidate must prepare and cook complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- The candidate must prepare and cook special meals for patients as directed by a dietitian or chef.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine food portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate must inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- Cook categories include Cook (general)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
505 Main Street SW, Towerlane mall suite 306