Sony Picture Imageworks Canada based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Animator – animated films who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Animator – animated films has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment). The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Sony Picture Imageworks Canada
Position: Animator – animated films
No. of vacancies: 30
Salary: $28.85 to $38.46 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC; Remote work available
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in Autodesk Maya.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.