ISHWARAN SINGH CHADHA based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job.
Employer Name: ISHWARAN SINGH CHADHA
Position: Administrative officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate would be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must hold a certificate or diploma from a college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting one to two years.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Word and Electronic mail.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details to submit work or send communications without error
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.