UPS has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Administrative/Dispatch Associate. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of UPS and fill out the application form. The officials of UPS select some of the profiles and call them for an interview. Candidates who clear the interview will get posted on this post.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Administrative/Dispatch Associates
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.64 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Concord, Ontario, Canada
- Candidates will have to dispatch loads throughout the country in the feeder network which is based on different service levels.
- Candidates will have to run a variety of reports.
- Candidates will have to maintain yard inventory.
- Candidates will also have to resolve customer complaints.
- Candidates must attain a high school diploma, GED, or any other equivalent educational qualification.
- Candidates must attain data entry skills.
- Candidates must attain dispatching experience.
- Candidates must attain accurate and rapid data entry services.
- Candidates will get 5 personal days after 60 days of initial probation.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale and also get increments from time to time.
- Candidates will get extended health & dental benefits for employees and families.
- Candidates will get a 2 week paid vacation facility after completing the service of 1 year.
- The weekly payment system has opted to provide payment.
How to apply
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post are requested to visit the official website of UPS. All the candidates who are interested in this post will just have to click on the link and fill out the application form. Candidates will have to fill in all the details in the application form otherwise the registration for this post will be canceled.