Andrew Sheret Limited based in 425 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5T 1W9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Andrew Sheret Limited
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $24.62 to $26.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 425 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5T 1W9
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.