Centre intégré de santé et de service sociaux de la Montérégie-Ouest based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Casual employment or Full time job. The selected candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Centre intégré de santé et de service sociaux de la Montérégie-Ouest
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Casual employment, Full time
Location: Montréal, QC
- The candidate should be bilingual.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of Other trades certificate or diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Long term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- In addition to the above-mentioned long-term benefits, the selected candidate will be provided with a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed