Shri Durga Bhamashwari Mandir Society based in 7750-128 th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0R6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Shri Durga Bhamashwari Mandir Society
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7750-128 th Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0R6
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of gathering data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be in charge of recording and preparing minutes for meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be in charge of arranging travel, related itineraries, and making reservations.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be in charge of set up and maintain manual and computerised data filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.