MANDER BROS ENTERPRISES LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and Morning. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: MANDER BROS ENTERPRISES LTD.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC; Remote work available
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be required to administer policies and procedures relating to record release in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must set work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows, Spreadsheets, and Microsoft Outlook.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
19395 98A Avenue
Between 12:00 PM and 04:30 PM