Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Accounting Officer. They confirm the appropriate amount of currency in the Accounting Office upon opening, after final deposit and prior to closing the office daily and calibrate a teller mate machine weekly or as necessary. They manage all store funds, including cash registers, ATM’s, self-checkouts and vending machines.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Accounting Officer
Salary: $15.75 hourly
Employment Type: Regular, Permanent
Location: Edmonton, Canada
- Candidates will identify, prepare, organize, and separate financial reports and logs and distribute relevant information to appropriate people, including researching and challenging all chargebacks and reconciliation of journal accounts.
- They have to communicate shortages as per guidelines to DLPM and Management.
- They will ensure safe is secured when the cash office is unattended and the day lock is on while the cash office maintains a safe and secure work environment in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- They have to regulate movement of cash by processing register bags to prepare deposits for armored car pick up and reconcile end of day business transactions.
- Candidates must have the ability to monitor areas for signs of shrink.
- They must have the ability to take potential security risks and inform management and Loss Prevention.
- Candidates must be a good team player.
- They must be good at communication.
- Candidates must be helpful in the workplace.
- Candidates must be flexible.
- Candidates will get health care and dental care facilities.
- They will also get paid vacations.
- They will possess a store discount.
- They will obtain life insurance.
- They will get a store discount on special discount days.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the post of Accounting Officer are kindly requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.