PREMIUM IMPEX INC based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Wholesale buyer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: PREMIUM IMPEX INC
Position: Wholesale buyer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must establish and maintain contact with suppliers.
- The candidate will be expected to keep adequate stock levels.
- The candidate will be required to negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms, and transportation arrangements with suppliers.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise merchandise distribution to outlets.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate must review the establishment’s requirements and determine the quantity and type of merchandise to purchase.
- The candidate must select and purchase merchandise for resale.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a wholesale establishment/store.
Experience and specialization
Specialization/experience (business sales and services)
- The candidate must have prior experience in Sales, Buying, Merchandise Needs Analysis, Market Analysis, Product Selection, Negotiation, Distribution, and Pricing.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.